Ministry of Labour & Employment
Notice against frauds in the name of NCS | Please be advised that the website www.employmentcard.co.in is not affiliated in any way to NCS or Ministry of Labour & Employment. Please note that NCS does not charge any fees for registration on the portal and its services | In case you are facing issues in reaching out to NCS Toll Free number, kindly raise your queries and concerns on our Grievance Page
| Online Job fair in thane, Maharashtra on 09th Aug’20 to 15th Aug’20 from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM on NCS Portal. | Online Job fair in Botad at Gujarat on 14th Aug’20 to 18th Aug’20 from 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM on NCS Portal.
It has been reported to us that some websites / employers / fake entities claim to have association with National Career Service (NCS) / Ministry of Labour & Employment (MoLE) and charge fees from the candidates/jobseekers in the name of NCS / MoLE. It has also come to our notice that these entities demand certain fees/money with a false promise to provide job to the candidates.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NCS DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR REGISTRATION ON THE PORTAL AND ITS SERVICES.
If any such communication is received / noted, you are advised to:
• Check the identity/ credential of the caller/email
• Not to pay any amount to any unauthorized person/entity
• Inform nearest police station immediately giving the details of the fraud
NCS or any other Department of the Government shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage caused to any stakeholders directly or indirectly in regard to the information and services supplied by such websites / employers / fake entities.
You are now being redirected to an external link. The Government of India does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the contents in those sites. The hyperlink given to external sites do not constitute an endorsement of information, products or services offered by these websites.
The spread of Coronavirus has turned into a global crisis, leading to disruption of many services and normal life across many countries, including India which is also under lockdown.
In the current scenario Work from Home has become the new way of working.
Below is the list activities available on NCS portal that can be undertaken from Home.
1. Work from Home Jobs: We are encouraging employers to post jobs and internships that can be taken up by jobseekers from Home.
The below link aims at connecting jobseekers seeking Work from Home jobs with such opportunities
Work from Home Jobs
2. Digital Job Fairs and Events: In support of the nationwide lockdown by Central/State governments due to COVID-19, all the Jobfairs and Events will now be conducted online. Employers and Jobseekers can participate, shortlist, invite for interviews through the NCS portal.
To view upcoming Jobfairs and Events click here.
To access the jobseeker Job Fair User Manual click here.
To access the employer Job Fair User Manual click here.
3. Online Trainings by Government Departments: As an initiative to help the jobseekers upskill themselves during the lockdown period, below is a link to free of cost trainings available on various Government websites
Informative career talks by Industry experts are organized at Institutes and Colleges from time to time to empower the youth with required career related knowledge.
Counselling services offered on varied career opportunities to school going children and youth
Individual and Group Career Counselling. Timely guidance to Job-seekers on wide career options matching their interests and skills.