Terms & Conditions
- NCS Portal is a Mission Mode Project and adheres to all the guidelines issued under National eGovernance plan. It offers a gamut of services for counsellors. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Free registration of Counsellors.
- Access to large candidate database from all over the country
- Posting the counselling sessions on the portal
- Customized alerts for the registered users through emails/sms.
- Access to job fairs organized by career centers
- NCS portal provides information to stakeholders on the basis of information/data shared by the users and Government of India is not responsible for credibility of data/information shared.
- The user agrees to provide his/her consent to receive SMS communications from NCS regarding the features and benefits of the portal
- The user of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website and is expected to abide by relevant rules and regulations enforced from time to time.
- NCS portal offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the information/data is fed by the counsellor.
- NCS portal neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the individual which downloads the profile/insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- The counsellor must agree to Government of India that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to counsellor registered on the NCS Portal for at least two counselling sessions. Afterwards charges for the counselling services is negotiable with the students/job seekers (depends on the severity of problems).
- Counsellors need to counsel individuals to help them to choose right career path or awakening and creating self-awareness. He/ She is not designed to treat, diagnose, cure or alleviate symptoms of any kind of mental or physical or illness.
- By registering on the NCS portal you confirm that you have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for counselling and to indemnify Government of India against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same. The counsellor shall also provide sufficient evidence to prove that he has sought approvals and licenses to engage in such activity.
- The user shall be responsible to check the authenticity of all or any response received post submission of data onto the portal by the user. Government of India assumes no liability in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act committed owing to the response received by the user.
- Government of India reserves its right to reject and delete any profile (part or whole) or information/data fed in by the user if it violates any of the extant rule and regulations. Upon any evidence of false and/or misleading information provided by the user or having fed any false details in the database, Government of India has the right to unsubscribe and discontinue the user access to the NCS portal.
- Government of India reserves its right to change the look, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the information template on NCS Portal in order to improve the representation of information at any time without giving any notice.
- The user shall be assigned a password(s) to enable the user to access all the information received through NCS Portal, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Government of India shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be NCT of Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- NCS shall not be held accountable for any remunerations made to any entity claiming to be associated with NCS under any false pretext of providing career solutions. Please be aware that NCS does not charge any fees from its users for usage of the portal or any of its services.
- Although Government of India is using latest technology but Government would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the profile/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Government of India 's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- The terms and conditions would not be applicable on completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the portal.
Consent for Authentication
- I hereby state that I share my consent for providing my Aadhaar number, PAN number or any other ID proof/number and/or One Time Pin (OTP) data for the purposes of registration/authentication on
National Career Service Portal of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- I hereby state that I have no objection in authenticating myself with mobile number based authentication system and consent to providing my mobile number and/or One Time Pin (OTP) for mobile number authentication for the purposes of registration/authentication on National Career Service Portal of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- I understand that Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India shall ensure security and confidentiality of my personal identity data provided for the purpose of Mobile number based authentication