Terms & Conditions
- NCS Portal is a Mission Mode Project and adheres to all the guidelines issued under National eGovernance plan. It offers a gamut of services for local service provider. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Free and easy online registration of Service Providers.
- Receive call/service requests and choose to serve
- Round the clock service to view service seekers requirement and their contact details on portal
- Choice to select desired locality, availability, timings and type of engagement
- On registration user agree to:
- Making your profile searchable to all users unless blocked. You may be contacted by users of NCS portal via email, telephone and/or post. If you wish to modify this setting, you may edit contact details in the user profile.
- Receive newsletters and event updates on the contact address via email provided in the database.
- NCS portal provides information to stakeholders on the basis of information/data shared by the users and Government of India is not responsible for correctness of data/information shared.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website and is expected to abide by relevant rules and regulations enforced from time to time.
- NCS portal offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory once the information/data is fed by the jobseeker.
- NCS portal neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the profile/insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- The user shall be responsible to check the authenticity of all or any response received post submission of data onto the portal by the user, for any travel and/ or expense borne for any interview. Government of India (GoI) assumes no liability in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act committed owing to the response received by the user.
- Government of India reserves its right to reject and delete any profile (part or whole) or information/data fed in by the user if users violate any of the extant rule and regulations.
- Government of India reserves its right to change the look, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the information template on NCS Portal in order to improve the representation of information at any time without giving any notice.
- The user shall be assigned a password(s) to enable the user to access all the information received through NCS Portal, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Government of India shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it. Government of India shall not be responsible for insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
- The user represents that he/she is above 15 years of age and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to him or others. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation after reasonable time of such changes / modifications being made.
- The terms and conditions would not be applicable on
- Completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the portal;
- Upon any evidence of false and/or misleading information provided by the user to an employer or having fed any false details in the database, Government of India has the right to unsubscribe and discontinue the user access to the NCS portal.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be NCT of Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- Although Government of India is using latest technology but Government would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the profile/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Government of India’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
Consent for Authentication
- I hereby state that I have no objection in authenticating myself with Aadhaar based authentication system and consent to providing my Aadhaar number and/or One Time Pin (OTP) data for Aadhaar based authentication for the purposes of registration/authentication on
National Career Service Portal of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- I understand that the Aadhaar Number and/or OTP I provide for authentication shall be used only for authenticating my identity through the Aadhaar Authentication system for that specific transaction and for no other purposes.
- I understand that Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India shall ensure security and confidentiality of my personal identity data provided for the purpose of Aadhaar based authentication